Monday 10 June 2013

Yum!: Oh That Shimmy Shimmy Shake Shack!

Guess what, kitty kitty kats?


Shake Shack London

July 5th! Covent Garden! Shake Shack!

Shake Shack London

Looks like I got a new lunch spot to rotate in! And a good thing at that because I'm in a kinda Kimchee all day everyday rut and need to mix it up.

Plus we need a good burger joint 'round these parts. What's that you say? What about Meat Market? Well, dearies, my REPEAT disappointment with Meat Market warrants its own post. Love me some Meat Liquor, and Meat Mission tickles this belly at least once a month but Meat Market is... just so off every single time. I hope to some day prove myself wrong but I don't think I'll be laying my money down to do that any time soon....

Not to mention I have been dying for a Strawberry milkshake for ages now but was so badly burned by the "milkshake" they sucker people into at Benet's by Brick Lane that I am so scared to try to love again. I need a tried and true, All American, through and through, red white and blue milkshake. Until July 5th though, if anyone has suggestions for good milkshakes do send this way!

So.... Shake Shack, you did me right that sweltering lonely day in when I was burning up with gross mid-summer fever in NYC... I can't wait to meet again!

Shake Shack London

Credit: Shake Shack

No comments:

Post a Comment