Monday 10 June 2013

Mintage!: Will Give Good Face for Burgers!

As previously mentioned, on Saturday I was left to slave away at home on my hair and makeup while lucky little Senor Bear got to go to work all day... Unfair!

But I somehow managed.... AND I somehow managed to do some ACE eyebrows if I do say so myself.

Which of course lead to....


Let's begin....

(Ignore the gobs of Garnier Perfect Blur caking on my forehead - I got overzealous)


This is probably my favourite picture of me, like, evah. That's not even special effects. That's all face.

Rockabilly Girl Vintage Scarf

But seriously... how good are those brows?? And I even managed to somehow mold my skanky little fringe into a sweet quasi-bumper bang / front roll!

Rockabilly Girl Vintage Scarf

I am obviously quite pleased with myself... heh heh. Though I forgot to put proper mascara... woops. I was too excited by the brows and wanted to snappity snap before they got effedy effed up. And no whatever that thing is coming out of my left eye is not an epic eyelash... Don't know what that is really.

BONUS PIC: 

GRATUITOUS DUCKFACE!

Leopard Print Sunglasses Fierce Rockabilly London

Yea, I am quite pleased with the hair and makeup that resulted from this marathon make up session.

I don't know if my favourite thing about the pic below is the fact that is looks NOTHING like me, the fact that you can see my baby fat arms (weeeeheeewweeehhhhhh) or the fact that I literally had to take this pic lying on the couch because I could not find one free spot in the house that didn't have laundry hanging, bikes leaning, drum sets imposing... excuses excuses. I know why I am doing this weekend. Turning the music room into the ridiculous selfies room.

London Rockabilly Girl Red Bandanna Pigasus Tattoo

Thanks all, this has been.....


Credits: Bloggif

No comments:

Post a Comment