Wednesday 5 June 2013

Mintage: Retro Ruthie Shop

So, you know how in the previous post I was all like "Man, I need to stop blowin' my dough..."

Well, the reason for that is... I have a trip to LA coming up soon!

So I need to save money... in order to spend it!

Kinda like before I went to Italy on exchange the first time... I worked out like a dog and everyone was like "Why are you losing weight? You wanna get one of them Italian boys?" And I was like "Nope, I lose it so that I might gain it alllll back and be no worse off than the day I was born...." MATH!

That being said, I have so many plans for LA... mostly shopping-oriented.

Other than the old standbys which I plan to hit like a butterfly / sting like a bee - I also wanted to check out some places I have since discovered... though not entirely sure they have bricks-and-mortar shops... but I think they do... hmmmm....

I present to any of you not in the know... Retro Ruthie!




Retro Ruthie

How unbelievably gorgeous are her designs? And incredibly affordable! Especially when you put on the ol' pounds sterling rose coloured glasses on over it.

Shoot - if there is no store, I might have to order online in advance. Ahhh vacation stress!

Ok - now I'm going to get back to that staring contest I am having with the tube of Pringles.

Credits: Retro Ruthie Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment