Tuesday 11 June 2013

Hollywood Globetrotter: San Sebastian, Spain

Get it? Because I'm from Hollywooooood!

Fun fact... the monsieur is from a town nicknamed "Hællæwood". Fun fact over!

Just a quick note on my trip to San Sebastian... I went on my first Bachelorette Party! We danced, we drank, we laughed, we cried, we ate, we drank, we ate, we napped, we "shiny pants danced".... instantly viral Youtube video of this coming soon... jk... I do have some shame.

Enough chatter. More pretty pics.


the view from La Perla bar


amazin' pintxos


waaaahhhhh??? ya jealous. 


beautiful and perfect sangria - hangover cure du weekend


and this.... this moscato... this nectar of the gods... this tasted like the sun god was makin' sweet love on your tongue. it was divine. it was an otherwordly experience.

and i didn't take any notes on anything.

bad, bad, bad blogger.

but if anyone needs any recommendations I am sure I can jog my hazy wine soaked memory :)


No comments:

Post a Comment