Friday 3 May 2013

Mintage: SeLf CoNtRoL

I am in the throes of study mode.... for an industry regulatory exam... not a escuela exam.... hahahaha. The Good Ship Escuela sailed maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany moons ago....... which makes me want to post some "yo Mama" jokes about myself here but the only good ones I am finding are a bit too dark for such a lovely day :)

So here is some lovely "Yo Mama" art:


Cute.

Anyways! The POINT of this post is another one of my charming misadventures that, as always, occurred both in my mind and real life!

Walking to the tube I saw this GOOORGEOUS girl with this INCREEEEEEEEEDIBLE emerald green skirt. Box pleats. Gold zipper up the back. Nipped at the waist with the bunches of box pleats emphasizing her hips and just getting that good ol' fashioned "jut" look (Holy god, that does not sound flattering... "jut" ... but you know what I mean? Let me find a visual.... Ok, can not find a visual... But think 50s style 18th century fluff! I am aware I speak mostly nonsense...)

Now while I am normally not a proponent of stalking women on the street.... I did. .. as below:




I followed her a good three blocks, making me late to meet the mister on the tube... but it was for GOOD reason! I inspected every inch of her ensemble until I could narrow down some possible vendors of the Most Perfect Skirt Ever TM. 

And I think I found it.



ASOS of course. £38....

And it comes in an oxblood colour that I truly, hand on heart believe would complete many outfits and seriously (this time) be my last purchase until our holiday in LA.


But I have yet to pull the trigger... I guess it was something about the way the mister looked deep into my big brown eyes and said "Seriously, you do realise this is not right, right?"

No comments:

Post a Comment