Friday 3 May 2013

Mintage: If I Were A Small Boy

Yes yes... I am totally guilty of being one of those people women who see cute kiddie clothes and attempt to rationalise purchasing them in case:

a) I have a little squid of me own
b) I "Benjamin Button" outta this b*tch

Mostly these are right proper good stuffs... not stupid stuffs. So that helps me feel better as well. Like that shop that does knits that make it look like your baby is being eaten by a shark... Lemme find it...


On a recent scoot through the Magical Land of Etsy I just kept stumbling on AMAZING items, at INCREDIBLE prices that looked just a bit.... tiny.

Oh woe is me. To be a tiny baby human again....






Or maybe even just a man human?

This one might actually fit me though it's a size small and I am not sure I need a small men's shirt....




These def won't fit... and these hurt the most!


No comments:

Post a Comment