Sunday 17 March 2013

Jamz!: Wild Records Edition!

Wild Records....

Ah.... those beautiful monsters....

The bands they've got there are life-ruining in the best way... I can see where they got the logo:


That is LITERALLY how I feel when I listen to some of their acts... just devastated with love and lust and envy and every time feels like the first time...

This week I have been listening non-stop to the Delta Bombers from LV, NV.


Though the growls send shivers down my spine, they remain infinitely squeezable.

I do hope to see them live someday. Please come to London soon, k thx.

But until then you can listen to a whole 25 minute set of their visit to Forest FM at the link below:


(I couldn't find the video to embed in the funny video upload blogger gizmo - so apologies!)

ALSO...Wild Records is having a mini-revue with Gizelle and Omar & the Stringpoppers March 30th in London.


See ya there?????

No comments:

Post a Comment