Wednesday 7 August 2013

Secret Music: Laura Marling is my soulmate....

Let me just say that I prepped for this in the strangest of ways... pretending that Laura's sister wasn't temping for us... But she was! And she looks like her and sounds like her... and my sad little fangirl was dying... but I hope I didn't freak her out too bad with all the reminders in my Outlook calendar for the Secret Music show plus reminders to buy tix for the Oct 3rd Bethnal Green show (see ya there suckeritos!).... only a little obsessed.

Here is my face:


Was going for gothic undead 20s spinster-siren.... SPOOKY, no???? I did black lipliner with Feu de Terre by Nars on the lips... As far as I can tell this is a selfie in the b-room once back home so probably not my best look. 

Und here is the group pic:


Can you spot me?
As well as the only surviving evidence of Senor Bear?

No comments:

Post a Comment